Apply to the Dog Tag Fellowship ProgramApply Now
- Post-9/11 military veterans (or those currently in transition) with service-connected disabilities, military spouses*, and/or caregivers
- Eager to learn and be pushed to grow
- Open to exploring entrepreneurship and civilian careers
- Willing to contribute to a community and engage in personal and professional development
Tips for Success:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started.
- This initial eligibility form should take 5-10 minutes to complete. Once you have submitted the eligibility form and it has been reviewed by Dog Tag staff, you will receive an email with a personalized link to the application. This link will be sent within 2-3 business days of your submission of the eligibility form.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is the one that you check regularly. Please keep an eye on your spam folders as we have had issues in the past with these emails going to spam.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about what it's like to be part of the Dog Tag Fellowship Program? Join us for one of our upcoming virtual events to get all your questions answered, and take advantage of the opportunity to interact with Dog Tag staff and alumni.Learn More